You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Alice Cullen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Alice Cullen   Alice Cullen EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:02 am

Alice Cullen Alice_10

Born: 1901
Turned: 1920
Creator: Unknown
Looks: Golden eyes, pixie-like hair
Abilities: Able to see into the future
Mate: Jasper Hale
Coven: Olympic

Alice, born as Mary Alice Brandon, is a vampire with the ability of precognition. The premonitions that she experienced as a human are intensified in her vampire life, and she uses this ability to her advantage in order to keep her family safe. The future is subjective and she cannot see it once shapeshifters become involved.

Alice foresaw Jasper Hale finding her in a vision before he even knew he was looking for her. They met face-to-face in a diner located in Philadelphia, when Jasper was not a "vegetarian" vampire, where she told him that she had been waiting a long time for his arrival. He simply took her hand and they went off together. During their companionship and travels, Alice and Jasper fell in love. By 1950, they found Carlisle with more assistance from her visions and have been part of his coven ever since.

Alice and Jasper have been together since the 1950s, but are not as flamboyant about their relationship as Rosalie and Emmett are. They are stated to be soul mates and have been married legally once. Their distinctly understanding love is what separates them from other couples, and they are both very protective of each other.

"For everyone else, the pain of transformation is the sharpest memory they have of their human life. I remember nothing of being human." - Me, Twilight
"Let's behave ourselves, shall we? There are ladies present." - Me, New Moon
"This hostage stuff is fun." -Me, Eclipse
"You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." - Jasper, Eclipse
"And you ducked your head, like a good Southern gentleman, and said, ‘I’m sorry, ma’am.’" - Me, Eclipse
"You truly are one frightening little monster." - Jasper, Eclipse
"You worry too much, Bella. You're going to go prematurely gray." - Me, Eclipse
"I’m sorry. I can’t really empathize. My first memory is of seeing Jasper’s face in my future; I always knew that he was where my life was headed. But I can sympathize. I’m so sorry you have to choose between two good things." - Me, Eclipse.
"No one ever dressed by me looks like an idiot." - Me, Breaking Dawn
"No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you." - Me, Breaking Dawn
"I can't understand. I can't bare this." - Jasper, Breaking Dawn

Alice Cullen Awezhe10

Alice Cullen Alice_13
Back to top Go down

Alice Cullen
Page 1 of 1