You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Rosalie Hale

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rosalie Hale Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie Hale   Rosalie Hale EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:38 pm

( Rosalie Hale. )

Rosalie Hale 35742_10

"Admiration was like air to me, Bella. I was silly and shallow, but I was content."

Rosalie Hale 8vukd2
The Basic Info

The Basic Info

FULL NAME: Rosalie Lillian Hale McCarthy Cullen
NICKNAME(S): Rose, Rosie, Blondie, Blonde
I LIKE:Males
SPECIES:Veggie Vamp
SPECIAL POWER:None

Rosalie Hale 30mvech
The Looks

The Looks

HAIR COLOR:Rosalie's hair is a golden blonde colour and reaches a length to about the middle of her back.
EYE COLOR:Because she drinks animal's blood, her eyes are topaz like the rest of the Cullen's. However, when she hasn't eaten in a while or is tempted by spilt blood, her eyes are so dark they appear to be black.
HEIGHT: She stands at 5 feet and about 8 inches.
WEIGHT: 123 lbs.
THE BODY: Rosalie is often described as being the most beautiful person in the world, as she is so astoundingly gorgeous, even for a vampire. She is tall and statuesque, with an elegant figure similar to a model's. She has blonde hair that goes down to the middle of her back and topaz eyes like the rest of the Cullens. As like other vampires, she has solid, marble white skin and purple bruise-like shadows under her eyes. In her human life, Rosalie was described as a woman with beauty, elegance, class, and money. Her eyes were described as being like violets when she was a human.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: She has a beauty mark above her lips on the right side.
PLAY BY: Nikki Reed

Rosalie Hale X1xabl
The Personality

The Personality

Alice Cullen
Jasper Whitlock
Carlisle Cullen
Esme Cullen
Edward Mason
Fixing vehicles
Fashion
Lilies
Hunting
Socializing
DISLIKES:Bella Swan
Jacob Black
Werewolves
Royce King
Being infertile
Roses
Blonde jokes
The Volturi
Anything that threatens her family
Loud noises
Being away from Emmett
STRENGTHS: Beauty: She is descibed as being the most beautiful woman on the Earth.
Mechanical: Extremely skilled with anything mechanical even though she did not pactise this skill while a human.
Speed: Because she is not built like most male vampires; bulky with muscles, she is very quick. However, she is not as quick as her sister, Alice.
Intelligence: Rosalie is highly intelligent, usually using her brain to get the Cullen's out of situations or helping them with plans.
Manipulation: Can easily trick humans and sometimes vampires into doing what she wishes.
Seduction: Because of her beauty, it is not hard for Rosalie to seduce a man or woman.
Persuasion: Rosalie is beauty but also very feminine-looking so she can convince humans or vampires to aid her.
Musical: A skill she had to practise as a human that only grew when she was changed.
WEAKNESSES:Stubborness: Rosalie is very headstrong and often will get her family into trouble because of wanting to handle something herself.
Jealously: Rosalie is jealous of humans and how they live a full life full of babies and wrinkles. Her hate of Bella has sprung from her jealously.
Physical strength: Rosalie is not physically as strong as the average vampire and can easily be pinned if force is used.
Easily-angered: She is easily insulted and quick to fight.
Pride: Rosalie was raised to believe she was the best there was and because of this, she can come off as highly snobbish.
Over-protective: She loves her family dearly but throws herself into dangerous situations to protect them.
Obsessive: Because of her pride and upbringing, she needs things done a certain way or follow a certain moral.
Distrust: She comes off very cold to people she is not familiar with because she does not trust easily.
QUIRKS/HABITS:Fixing vehicles when frustrated.
Humming without being aware she is when she is content.
She wrinkles her nose when she is annoyed.
Rosalie is very violent but sometimes she is just being affectionate.
Prefers doing things on her own.
FEARS: Being betrayed
Something harming her family
The Volturi
Being away from Emmett
SECRETS: She was raped by Royce King; her human fiancé.
She envies Bella's humanity.
She enjoys Jacob Black's taunting and teasing.

FULL LENGTH PERSONALITY: Rosalie is described as being a rather rude person but this is simply due to the fact that she is not happy living an immortal life. She would much rather be old and wrinkly, sitting on a porch-swing with a dozen childen and grandchildren by her feet. Rosalie is very jealous of humans, especially Bella and is angered that she would throw away her mortality to become a 'monster'.
She is very fond of Renesmee and takes care of her as if it was her own child, sometimes believing that she is; Rosalie was willing to keep the child should Bella die. She has always wanted a child of her own, it has always been her dream and is the main reason she is so bitter about becoming a vampire; her infertility.
She often gets on other's nerves because of her tendency to be self-absorbed and self-centered. However, she is willing to give up everything for her family despite her over-bearing pride. Family will always come first for Rosalie, even Bella.

Rosalie Hale 208fckx
The History

The History

DATE OF BIRTH: November 22, 1915
PLACE OF BIRTH: Roychester
CURRENT HOME: Forks, Washington
PARENTS: Carlisle and Esme Cullen
SIBLINGS: Edward Mason -- brother
Jasper Whitelock -- brother
Alice Cullen -- sister
IMPORTANT PEOPLE: Bella Swan -- future sister
Renesmee -- future niece
SIGNIFICANT OTHERS: Emmett Cullen -- Mate
PETS: She likes to think Jacob Black is her pet mutt.

FULL LENGTH HISTORY:Rosalie Lillian Hale was born in Rochester, New York in 1915; she had two younger brothers, a housewife for a mother, and her father worked at a bank. Because of Rosalie's fathers' job, the family was wealthy during the Great Depression. She was born beautiful and constantly praised, making her vain and self-centered. However, unlike her parents, who always wanted more out of life, Rosalie was just happy in the knowledge that she was Rosalie Hale, and that she was beautiful.

It did not take much to gain the bank owner's son's attention. Royce King the Second sent roses to Rosalie and often made comments that her eyes were like violets. Their relationship, however, was solely based on physical attraction, as Royce was often too busy at the bank. They became engaged and shortly before the wedding, Rosalie visited her good friend Vera, who Rosalie envied for her baby boy. At one point, when Vera's husband kissed Vera, Rosalie finally noticed the lack of love in her relationship with Royce that was so obvious in Vera's. Rosalie enjoyed the attention that the engagement brought her but upon her epiphany, she realize that what she wanted out of life was more than just that. While walking home, shaken by her thoughts about her, now obviously, loveless relationship, Rosalie stumbled across her drunk fiancé and his equally-drunk pals; Royce bragged about his fiancée's beauty which eventually led to Rosalie being gang raped and beaten.

Rosalie was found by Carlisle Cullen, the scent of blood having attracted Carlisle to the dying woman. He carried her to a room where he made her a vampire, worsening the pain she was already in. She awoke to voices of the Cullens arguing about Carlisle saving Rosalie just because they stumbled across her when she was dying. Rosalie soon after took her revenge herself by killing all who were with Royce that night. Having saved Royce for last, Rosalie donned a bridal gown and found her fiancé locked in a windowless room with a thick, vault-like door guarded by two men. Killing the guards, Rosalie entered the room where she tortured Royce to death. Though she killed these seven men, she did not taste their blood. After she had taken her revenge, Rosalie returned to the Cullen's and became a permanent member of the Cullen family.

Two years after her transformation, in 1935, Rosalie stumbled across a young man named Emmett being mauled by a bear. Emmett's features reminded her of Vera's young son Henry, and as such, Rosalie chose to rescue the dying man. Rosalie resisted the urge to drink Emmett's blood and carried him over one hundred miles to Carlisle, who turned him into a vampire. Rosalie and Emmett were inseperatable after this; the two having found in the other their true soul mate. The pair would marry often and sometimes lived separate to the rest of their adopted family as a newlywed couple.

Rosalie Hale 2damvrs
The Person Behind The Character

The Person Behind The Character

NAME/NICKNAME: Sasha
HOW YOU FOUND US: Google search.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: I have been roleplaying for about a year now and enjoy it when people put effort into their posting so it is more than a couple sentences or short paragraphs. Please be patient with me since this style of forum is new to me and will take me a little getting used to. I've played Rosalie, Heidi, Jane, and Aro. I have, as well, been admin and mod on a few sites and currently am working on raising my sites popularity.
SAMPLE POST: Below
SECRET PHRASE: The world will end in fire and ice.

Quote:Rosalie allowed a frown to carve into her stunningly beautiful face as she gazed across the cafeteria at the human who was called Bella. Isabella Marie Swan to be more specific.

The blonde's topaz eyes sliced through the room as she glared at the obviously infatuated human who kept glancing at her brother from the corner of her eye, as if the Cullen's weren't aware.

Glancing to her left, Rosalie assessed Edward before allowing a disgusted noise to rip from her throat as she saw that he was enjoying the human's attentions and returning them, however, much more hidden the Isabella's. Standing up, Rosalie walked over to the garbage bin and threw her untouched food away.

Spinning on her right foot, the beauty glared at the human who was now looking at her with both curiosity and slight fear.
"It would seem I've lost my appetite," Rosalie spat out before disappearing out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Rosalie Hale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: General Information :: Character's Bio-
Jump to: