You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

The Troubles With Newborns..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heidi
Admin
Heidi

The Troubles With Newborns.. Empty
PostSubject: The Troubles With Newborns..   The Troubles With Newborns.. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:02 pm

"The trouble with newborns are their complete idiocy when it comes to subtly," I spoke, flipping my hair over my shoulder and strolling down the marble flooring of the Volturi Fortress.

I didn't expect a reply to my comment from the equally quiet twins but apparently they were as irritated with the situation as I was.

"Indeed," Jane drawled out, pulling her hood over her hair as we drew closer to the entrance.

"But it would be entirely dull without them," Alec pointed out and Jane and I couldn't help but nod.

Master Aro had just spoken to us about eradicating a group of filth that had just trespassed into our city. Newborns, freshly changed and looking for a good meal within the blood-filled streets.

However, Volturi guards did not allow feedings within the city unless it was from the very Volturi who guarded the streets. And the fools had broken the first and most closely watch law of all, they had exposed themselves to human eyes. Only a small number but they had scared and frightened four humans when suddenly faced with a dazzling vampire.

Newborns were boastful and that was their biggest downfall.

Felix and Demetri had already left to hunt down the shocked humans and they would soon make a meal for the two men. Now it was Jane, Alec, and my turn to deal with the newborns.

"Such a pity," I mumbled, throwing open the doors and walking down the steps.
Back to top Go down
https://officialtwilighters.rpg-board.net

The Troubles With Newborns..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: The Roleplay :: Volterra :: The City-
Jump to: