You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Family Getaway

Go down 
+4
Edward Cullen
Jasper Hale
Emmett Cullen
Alice Cullen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Family Getaway  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:00 am

I laugh as Jasper and I begin a climbing competition. I hear his accent and I nearly drop from the tree. He's too sexy for his own good. I glance back down at him and, after a flick to the future, I know what's coming next.

I halt on a branch and I wait until Jasper is beside me. Then I reach over and grab his arm, pulling him onto the branch with me, his back against the thick tree.

Pressing my body into his, I slowly kiss his lips , trailing a hand down is bare torso and my eyes flutter shut. He is gorgeous. I hold onto his shoulders and lift my legs up, wrapping them around his waist. I hear a soft moan escape his lips and I'm turned on all over again. His moans are just as equally as sexy as his accent.

I press my hips hard into his, feeling his length against me. I let out a steamy breath against his ear and I sink my teeth in right under his ear. "I love you."

I feel his hands on my body, holding me to him.

His accent, scent, breath, body, voice -- all of it comes at at rush to me and it's too much. Waves of love fills me. I wonder, momentarily, if he's the one creating all these waves of passion and love.

"Stop it, you naughty vampire, you," I say with a silly smirk. I kiss him, hard, letting my tongue dance with his.

He's too much. He's perfect.

Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:05 pm

My muffled laughter escapes quietly through our needy kiss, my tongue tasting hers. I let out another soft moan; Alice has the most exquisite, delicious taste and scent. I feel my breath pick up as my hands slide down her beautiful, petite body, and cease at her hips.

I grip them tightly and, still engrossed in this amazing kiss, Alice moans at the pleasure of the pressure. I pull her impossibly closer to me, our most sensitive parts striking again, causing us both to pull away from the kiss and let our heads hang back as we growl with satisfaction.

But as Alice's head hangs, her eyes fluttering closed, lips parted- one of the sexiest, most beautiful things I've ever seen- mine slams into the tree, putting a dent there.

Some flakes of light brown bark flitter down to my face, and I shake my head immediately. I hear Alice's bubbly laughter and open my eyes again, smirking at her. "Stop what?" I ask, trying to sound as innocent as possible with the seductive use of my southern drawl.

Alice's small but powerful hands slowly move from my shoulders down my chest, causing my breathing to accelerate once again. She leans onto me, her face coming closer to mine. "You know what."

I press my lips together, trying to hide my laughter, and shake my head. Expecting a swat of some sort, I am instead returned with a hard smack to the hips. I growl out unthinkingly, and wrap my arms fully around Alice, resting my head on her chest.

"Okay, ma'am, I admit it; I was... Spicing it up a bit around here," I confess, chuckling as I do so.

"Knew it," Alice replies, victory ringing in her glorious voice. A smile remaining, I kiss her chest once where her heart would be beating, and then look up to her slowly. I could be a statue all day, just staring at her like this.

"You are the most magnificent, beautiful..." My voice is low and loving as I stare deep into my mate's eyes. I feel my head slowly shake, at a loss of adjectives for this amazing woman in front of me- on top of me. With me. Forever. "Fascinating, sensational, remarkable, perfect, indescribable woman. I still to this day cannot believe I have you for eternity."

The passionate feelings rolling of my gorgeous wife hit me like hot fire- a beautiful, comforting, warm, loving fire. The smile on her face takes my breath away. Her golden eyes are wide and I can tell she wants to cry. Despite it being tears of joy, guilt pangs inside me- I don't ever want my Alice to cry.

"Jasper," my love whispers, and her lips return to mine in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:16 pm

I am falling in love all over again with my Bella. We have found another meadow to call our own. My Bella and our meadow. I carry her a ways on my back before letting her down and we walk beside one another.

I pace myself a bit slower and admire my Bella in front of me -- watching her figure move gracefully and almost glad that I don't have to worry as much about her falling or tripping over her own feet.

My eyes trace over the dips and curves of the back of her body as we make our way towards the waterfall and the small pool beneath it.

A goofy grin crosses my face and I vamp forward, scoop her up, and leap into the pool. When we sink beneath the water, I don't bother breathing and I know she has stopped, too.

I kick towards her and grab her around the waist, pressing my lips against hers. She lets out a bubbly laugh under water and I feel the bottom of the pool beneath my feet. We manage to stand there and I wrap my arms around her. We are like two large stones at the bottom of this pool.

I watch her long hair float up and around her head and I reach a hand up to brush it, fascinated with the feel of it beneath the water. I run my other hand over her back and down her hips. I squeeze her bum lightly and her eyes light up with determination. I raise my eyebrows, thoroughly enjoying our silent communication beneath the water. It will be something I will cherish.

I press my lips to her forehead then move them down to her lips once more, kissing her hungrily, and trying to not let any water into our mouths.

The moment is absolutely and positively perfect in every way possible.

Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:06 pm

I can't help the second round of laughter that bubbles from me as Edward's lips find mine again. He laughs too, and the bubbles of oxygen mingle and float above us. Being underwater with Edward like this is so new and fun! I am the happiest woman in the world, undoubtedly.

The water is the prettiest shade of blue, and with my vampiric eyes, I can see with the upmost clarity. I watch Edward with a huge smile, his bronze hair now floating around gracefully. He gives my bottom one more appreciative squeeze before sliding his hands back to my waist. I raise an eyebrow at him.

Edward presses his lips together, trying to hide a smile. I can't help but smile again at the scene; it was impossible to feel anything but happiness down here. I wiggle my toes in the heavy sand and kick some over Edward's for no reason.

He places another kiss on my forehead before picking me up. I follow suit and throw my legs around his waist, feeling casual as the motion is slower underwater. I run my fingers through his hair and massage it, enjoying the new feeling. It's so different!

Edward's hands find my hair, too, intertwining his long fingers deep into the roots. It's amazing how well we communicate here, no words needed. The thought made me love this magnificent man even more. We're husband and wife, forever; of course we can communicate in the simplest, quietest of ways.

I look into his eyes and mouth 'I love you,' goofy grin and all. His crooked smile appears and he mouths it right back.

I suddenly wriggle my nose, my oxygen having been gone by now from my laughing. My lungs don't burn for air in the slightest, but I do feel off. I can't smell. Now I know what Edward meant when he explained this when I was human- a muddy memory of mine.

He notices, and nods once in understanding. His topaz eyes look up, and then return to mine. He juts his head up towards the surface, then moves his hand to pat my butt twice. I furrow my brow for a second before realizing what he means.

The millionth huge smile comes across my face, and I unwrap my legs from him, placing the heels of my feet onto his hands. I stick out my arms to balance myself from old habits, but now I can float perfectly still, even standing on something.

Edward looks up at me and his smile starts off small, then grows as he performs a couple preparation boosts. My hands turn into fists in anticipation, and I smile up at the barley wavy surface. Finally, Edward gives his final prep, then with that amazing strength of his, launches me up.

I dart through the water like an actual dart itself, my eyes still catching every particle, nothing blurry. Laughter builds up in me and I break the surface, sucking in air to let fresh giggles out. I fly up and do summersaults in the air, wind whipping all around me.

"WOOO!" I yell out in the midst of my midair gymnastics. It's one of the most exhilarating feelings; I go this way and that, upside down and more as I begin falling back towards the water, towards a beautiful god under the pool.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:23 pm

My Jasper's words hit my dead heart, my soul. I stop breathing at his voice, scent, touch. I can never have enough of my Jasper. He is amazing. He is my everything. As I kiss him I want to wrap my mind around his and never leave. I want to bathe in his scent, crawl into his arms and never leave. 

At this moment, I do want to cry. I would love to release the tears that I've held back for many years. To be a human again. 

I mentally shook my head. No, I will not be like Rosalie and dwell in the past. Heck, I hardly remember my past. 

Realizing that I was staring slightly to the right of Jasper, I blink and land my eyes on his. He's staring at me intensely. 

I smile, running a slim finger over his jaw, "Thank-you. Thank-you so much, Jasper. Your words mean so much to me. Even though I don't remember my human life much, I know that I never felt this much love from one person. Ever. It is almost overwhelming at times." Laughing softly, I run my hands over your shoulders, whispering, "You are perfect for me. Thank you so much." 

I rain kisses over his face then I stare into his eyes, smirking, "Would you like to continue up higher, my dear? Look over the top of the trees?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:44 pm

I watch my beautiful angel fall from the sky and I push off the bottom to meet her before she hits the water again. I feel the time pause as I wrap my arms around her. I'm amazed at the lack of words we need to communicate with one another. Our souls and body language speaks enough of our love. 

The waterfall pauses as I just watch water drops trail down her cheeks and the tip of her nose. I move my hands up to wipe them away, the smile permanently on my lips. I place my hands back on her hips and pull her impossibly closer to me, wanting to feel every inch of her.  I dip my head to kiss her lips just as we hit the water again. 

As we sink, I keep my mouth moving against hers. I release her lips and the smile is back on my face. I'm completely in love with her, falling all over again for her. 

Our feet touch the bottom and I twirl her out to begin an underwater dance. I meet her eyes and mouth, "I love you." 

She lets out a bubbly, happy laugh and I admire her as her features light up. I twirl her back to me and dip her low, pressing my lips to her neck. When I raise her up she mouths back, "Forever." 

Yes, I could stay with her forever under this water. It's such a magical and wonderful feeling. I love her with all of my soul and heart. 

I raise her hand up and press it to my silent chest and my other arm stays wrapped around her waist. Then I slowly push off the ground and twirl us around together -- letting our love swirl together under the water. I keep my eyes locked on hers. 

Forever.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:32 pm

I smile at my gorgeous wife and nod. "That's the best idea I've heard all day," I joke, and stand us both up. I swing her onto my back smoothly and slowly, grinning at her from the side.

She kisses a small scar on my neck and I close my eyes briefly. When I reopen them, my hands are already positioned on the tree, and I begin climbing, taking my time.

Alice's sweet words of thanks still ring through my ears, causing my dead heart to swell. She is so grateful for me and happy with me. It's such an amazing feeling; having the woman you love, love you back. The best in the world, I reckon.

My mate's legs tighten around my waist. "Are you comfortable, darlin'?" I ask, using my dialect intentionally. She giggles near my ear. "Absolutely perfect, Mr. Whitlock!"

I smile and pause my high trek to kiss her forearm. I begin taking in the view of the island from this high up, and the amazing rainforest-like woods.

"I'm on top of the world, ay!" I sing as I start to slow, reaching the very top of our tree. "I've been waitin' to smile, ay!" Alice sings back, actually smiling as I set her down carefully on the branch.

"Been holdin' it in for a while, ay!" I laugh, twirling her into me and slipping my arms around her waist. I sway us, planting a few kisses on her tempting neck before resting my chin on her shoulder, looking out at Isle Esme.

She sets her small, pale hands on top of mine on her waist. "It's amazing, isn't it?" she asks, staring out with me. I nod, grinning like a fool. "Even more amazing with your silhouette standing here, admiring it," I compliment.

Alice turns her head, our joyful smiles meeting. I lean in slowly, and she follows suit.

My lips gently press to hers, and we have one of the most perfect kisses I could ever imagine. With a perfect scene, wrapped around her, and a rising action to the kiss itself.

I enjoy the feeling of her soft, lush lips pressed against mine, breathing in her citrusy scent. We both slowly conclude it, pulling away gradually and opening our eyes simultaneously. Her smile is breathtaking, leaving me with a breathless smile.

"I love you, my beautiful Alice," I say, my voice chiming with love.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Edward and I keep our golden eyes locked for I don't know how long. It could be hours, or merely minutes. I smile and run my thumb over his chest. He smiles in return and squeezes my hand that he holds over his heart.

"You're mine," I say, trying not to let water in my mouth. The sound is muffled under the water, but is still musical and pretty. The perks of being a vampire.

My husband slowly puts his forehead to mine, smile never fading. "And you're mine," he says back. "Forever." His voice is still beautiful and velvety in the depths of the pool.

I begin swaying, starting another underwater dance. Edward follows suit, pulling me closer by my waist. I float up a bit and set my feet atop his. My eyes open just as his do.

"Prom," we mouth together in unison, and burst into silent laughter. Edward moves us slowly around in the water. My eyes scan the aqua blue and glance at the surface. Can't I just stay here forever with Edward?

My hand that isn't on his chest moves from his shoulder to the nape of his neck, my nails softly running through his dense hair. Oh, how I loved this marvelous man. Edward Cullen. I smile as I think of his name.

Edward presses his lips to my forehead, still slowly dancing. My hair swirls this way and that, just as his does. Another giggle escapes me at the silly sight.

Though I adored communicating with my companion silently, I craved his voice, and his scent. I look up at the surface and nod my head upwards, returning my eyes to Edward to see if he understands.

Of course, he does. He nods with his crooked smile, the beauty of it throwing me off momentarily. I get my arm around his waist, and we swim to the surface together, slowing down our constant fast pace.

Once we break the surface, I hear intakes of breath sucked in right away. Both of us mainly sniff, getting our senses back on track. I blink the water out of my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck, grinning at him.

"I missed your voice," I explain, and then take a deep breath of his scent. I moan out in happiness. Honeysuckle and lilacs and sun. "And your delicious scent."

Edward laughs, and the sound is music to my ears; clear and open in the air again. Before he can respond, I plunge my hands into his wet hair and crush my lips to his, kissing him with need and hunger.

"Mmm, Bella..." he gets out, gently bringing my body to connect with his. I am in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:57 pm

I gaze out over the tree tops, a smile plastered on my face. I feel Jasper's arm around me, securing  me to him. I close my eyes as the sun comes from behind the cloud and hits us like a spotlight. I tilt my head towards his, opening my eyes. He's staring at me and the smile widens on my face. 

I admire his features that light up when the sun hits. I twirl around in his arms so that I'm facing him. His sparkling skin moves when he twists his mouth into a smile and blinks. His scars are even more present in this light and they yearn to tell me another story. I reach a hand up and trace some of the ones on his neck and bare chest. 

My hands run down his chest to the top of his trunks and I snap the band playfully before moving my hands but up, stopping over his stomach. I lean forward and kiss a scar on his shoulder -- a scar that screams agony and betrayal. But then again, most of them seem to say that. 

I find my voice again, "I love you, too, my Jasper." I draw my eyes up to meet his and see a flash of the past cross behind them. 

I place one hand on his cheek, stroking a scar there with my thumb, "Shh, Jasper, it's okay. We...we were like two broken dolls when we found another. We've come so far. But Jasper, don't forget your past. Be glad you can remember your past because it helped create who you are today -- a strong, loving, caring, handsome man." 

He watches me, listening to my words. 

"You are my everything," I say, my bubbly voice dancing in the leaves and floating on the wind, "You will always be my everything no matter what. I am so happy that you were the first vision to cross my mind when I turned into a vampire. And, slowly, I am finding out pieces of my past, too. With your help, I know I can find out more pieces." 

I focus again on the scars, removing my hand from his cheek and placing it near his heart, "Your scars help define you and they help you to never forget. I know you think they are shameful but they really aren't, Jasper. You are perfect with them. The past is gone and is something to remember. And, of course, there is always the future to look forward to. I love you so much, my love. You have a heart, you have a soul, you have a life, you have a history." 

I go up on my toes to press my lips to his. We balance perfectly on the branch and I feel his strong arms tighten around me. I kiss him harder and feel his back press up against the trunk. 

"I love you," I say in between a loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:43 pm

I slip a hand under her knee and bring her leg up to wrap around mine. I gently kick my legs under the water to keep us from sinking again. I wrap an arm around her waist and tug on her bikini string gently. 

I smile against her mouth, overwhelmed with the salty taste of her kiss, her scent coming in waves off of her, her soft moans escaping from her throat. 

She pushes off my chest gently, leaning her head back and letting out a musical, beautiful laugh. 

"So beautiful," I whisper, dipping my head to kiss her neck, sinking my teeth in briefly before planting another kiss on that spot. 

I move the hand from her bikini down her back, squeezing her butt and getting another moan from her. She raises her head back up and we press our foreheads together. 

"That was magical, my love," I say, mesmerized by her golden, shining eyes. 

My Bella chuckles softly, "It sure was, Edward." 

When she says my name, it sets my soul on fire. I feel myself growing lighter when my name passes through her lips. Her voice keeps me entranced and bound to her. 

"You are mine. Forever. I love you, Bella. I loved how we could communicate without words down there -- that is pure love," I whisper to her as I wrap both arms around her, holding her tightly to me, never wanting to let go. 

I capture her lips again before she can say anything. The moment beneath the water really was overwhelming. I lock that memory away in my brain, hoping I will remember it for the rest of my existence. 

I need to start writing my memories of my human life down -- from what I can remember -- before I do forget them completely. I want to be able to tell Renesmee stories of my human life again and again. I want to be able to remember them myself. 

I break the kiss and admire Bella some more, a smile twitching at the corner of my lips. 

"We need to write down our human memories, Bella," I tell her plainly, "I have already forgotten pieces of my human life and I would like to remember them a hundred years down the road. You should definitely do it, too, since they are still fresh." 

She watches me a moment before opening her mouth to speak. I inhale her scent and prepare for her voice -- the voice that hits my soul. 
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:18 pm

I lean back against the tree, holding Alice tightly to me, kissing her with a feeling of passion that only she can bring out in me. I felt almost unbalanced as I listened to her, somewhat faint....

I pull away from her luscious lips, breathless, and look into her gorgeous golden irises. "I don't know how you do that, Alice," I whisper, moving one hand from her waist to cup her face. "You realize you just made me feel faint? Like a damsel in distress?"

Her bubbly laugh rings throughout the forest, music to my ears. I smile at her happiness and shake my head, still mesmerized. "You always know when I'm feeling.... bad about that." My smile falters.

"It was in your eyes," she says seriously but softly, brushing her fingers against my cheek. I stare at her, admiring every perfect thing about this flawless woman. "You're completely right, my Alice. We were broken but luckily, you found me."

"We found each other," she protests. I chuckle and put a finger to her lips. "You found me," I say. "That, my darlin', is a fact of life."

Alice smiles beneath my finger, and mine returns when I see hers. "And Alice, you have just as much as a history and story as I do," I tell her truthfully. "Despite the unfortunate events I wish I could erase from you, those also made you who you are today- the most wonderful, solicitous, friendly, enthusiastic, beautiful, happy and bubbly woman! You are so smart, and are so good to me, Miss Alice..." I trail off and blink a few times, tears trying to form as her words return to me.

I pull her a bit closer to me though her body is already pressed against me, never getting enough of Alice. "So, so good to me. You comfort me with both words and caresses..." I release her perfect face and run the back of my fingers down her cheek. "When I grow uncomfortable or embarrassed about my scars... You change that. You make me proud to have them." I feel her thumb run over a scar on my heart as I speak.

"It couldn't get any better than this," I say bluntly, really thinking about it. "Alice Cullen, you are my soulmate, forever my wife and companion, and no one could ever, ever...." I stumble for words. "...be you," I get out, at a loss. "You're Alice... you're my little soldier," I smirk, my accent shining through. "My life finally felt right when you entered it, Alice. When you became my life."

I can't take it anymore, staring at this amazing angel in front of me, and I crush my lips to hers, my chest and heart expanding with love and happiness.... Every bone in my body yearning with love for this woman. Alice.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:12 pm

"Most definitely, Mr. Cullen," I respond to Edward with a smile playing at my lips. I nod. "That sounds perfect."

Edward's smile in answer is brilliant, the sun glinting off his blindingly white teeth. My fingers caress the wet hair at the nape of his neck as I admire his beauty, my smile taking form as well.

"We still have so much to tell Renesmee. Your past, my past... Our past." I say. As if in sync, our hands move and find one another's, intertwining. I keep my additional hand in his hair, and his remains on the small of my back, keeping me afloat.

"Wait until she hears the very beginning," Edward says, chuckling. "How I despised you because of your mouthwatering scent."

"And how I planned to confront you and demand to know what your damn problem was." I laugh softly, shaking my head. "She's not going to believe it."

My seventeen year-old husband meets my eyes, his butterscotch and soft. "How I disappeared for a week because of weakness." His smile falters.

I frown slightly and squeeze his hand, press my body more against his in the water, comb his now dark bronze hair. "What a gentleman you were when meeting me for the first time." I kiss his lips tenderly once.

"How you saved my life from a skidding van, saved me from those...those predators in Port Angeles, saved me from James." I pause. "You treated me to dinner, you invited me in on your darkest secret... You brought me into this extraordinary life."

I bite my lip, staring at the most heartbreakingly beautiful being on this earth, still in shock that he is all mine. "I never did thank you for everything you have given me, Edward."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:54 am

I keep my eyes locked on his while he speaks. I bathe in this words, soak up the love that arises from them. I brush my fingers across his cheeks, wishing at this moment that he could cry.

"I would love to see your tears, Jasper," I say. I know that is has nothing even remotely relevant but I wanted to say it. I start again, "Jasper, thank you for your words. They mean everything to me. At this moment, my wish would be that I would like to see you shed tears. I would like to shed tears, my love. However, I need to look past that because I know that isn't possible."

Brushing a piece of hair back from his face, I continue, "You were always my life even though either one of us didn't know about it yet. We were always meant to be with one another -- our hearts were empty without one another. When I became a vampire at last, I knew I had found my life when I saw you in my vision. You knew around then, too, that you had to leave Maria. We found one another and have been together ever since."

I take a breathe and study his features, "And we will always be together. I have no plans of ever leaving you. Ever. You will always be mine and I, my loving Jasper, will always be yours. Forever until our time spent on earth has come to a close and even then, I will love you past that."

I lean forward and gently press my lips to his, "You are the most wonderful man for me. The most perfect. You are my everything."

My heart swells, my souls dances around the love that I have for this man. This man, this vampire, this...everything to me. My world revolves around him.

"I love you," I say for the billionth time.

"I love you," I say for the billionth and one time.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:47 pm

I listen to her speak and her words try to tell me that I was a positive being, then. No, I wasn't. I acted foolishly, nearly killing her and myself in the process. I ran away when the accident happened with Jasper, I made her go with Alice instead of taking her myself when James was trying to get at her, I wanted nothing more than for Renesmee to be ripped out of Bella's womb and didn't realize that it was also her choice instead of just mine.

She noticed my silence and how deep in thought I was because I felt a tug at my hair. I didn't realize she was speaking to me, either.

"Did you hear what I said, Edward?" She asked me -- her voice snapping me back to reality. I was looking hard at the water because I have to blink them back onto hers.

A smile twitches at my corners, "I apologize, Bella. I was just...thinking about your words."

She stares at me, studying me -- as if she could read what I was thinking about. She takes a full minute before she blinks her beautiful eyes and says, "I said, thank-you, Edward. Thank-you for, well, everything! The family you have given me, the life you have given me. Thank-you."

My smile is on full force, now -- lips pulled back, teeth showing. I look away shyly and draw my eyes back to hers, "Bella, please. You're too grateful. Have you forgot about all the selfish things I've done just to try and keep you safe? I wasn't the gentleman you speak of." I break off, tightening my hold on her, scared that I was going to lose her again. I was always scared -- terrified of being alone. I never realized that until now. Until this very moment when I thought back to all the...pathetic things I've done and attempted to do in order to keep her safe. In order to make sure I was...happy.

I make a face at the water, my smile leaving my face, my features hardening. Pathetic -- that's all I ever was.

I let a long breath of air before I look at her again. I need to get through it. I need to...write down these feelings. That's what I need to do. Along with my memories, I need to write down my feelings. I need to push past them.

A smile is produced on my lips again -- my wife must think I'm crazy. Good thing she can't read my thoughts, "Bella, I apologize. I should not be like this on a day like today, with you here in my arms. I'm so sorry. But thank-you, Bella, thank-you for putting up with me and my craziness." My smile widens before continuing, "You have given me something to live for and for that I am so happy and grateful for you. So thank-you, Bella, thank you for having our daughter and for being determined in every facet of your live with me. I love you so, so much."

Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:07 pm

I blink rapidly and smile, my husband's words causing my heart to swell to the point of bursting. I remain silent for a moment before saying, "You aren't crazy. And it was my turn to thank you, so stop thanking me." I laugh softly, shaking my head.

"But-"

"Edward!" I vamp my index finger to his damp lips, still laughing. "Just shhh..." And with that I brush my lips against his prior to giving him a long, slow, passionate kiss that makes us both suck in a breath afterwards.

"Come on," I say, and gently push away from his arms and swim to the nearest edge of our meadow. Impossibly, he beats me to it, vamping underwater. I nudge him playfully but he catches my arm, swiftly pulling me back into him and lifting us onto the land.

Once our laughter ceases, I look at him seriously, our hands intertwined in the grass, feet dancing around in the water. He meets my serious gaze with one of his own.

"What were you thinking a few minutes ago?" I ask, remembering his dark expression as he stared at the aqua blue pool. Edward's eyebrows furrow as I hear him take in some air. "It's nothing, Bella."

"You can tell me, Edward," I reassure, squeezing his hand. "I'm your wife; you can tell me anything," my words get out softly and quietly.

He hesitates, but eventually explains to me just what he was thinking. Knowing Edward, I shouldn't be surprised, but I am; and I ache for him. I want to pull him into my arms and soothe him, tell every amazing quality about himself, never let him go.

Edward must notice the new pained expression on my face, because he quickly reassures me. "I will write down my feelings, Bella, along with the memories. I will push past them." And a slow, warm smile forms on my face.

"You need a diary," I joke, almost smirking. Edward chuckles and glances away shyly before returning his topaz eyes to me. "I suppose so."

I touch the back of his neck and tug him down to me. "I love how sensitive you are... Sensitive, soft, gentle, warm..." My other hand finds his chest, specifically where his heart is. "And still a man. A strong, fearless man. My man."

I can see him smile, our foreheads touching. Slowly, he lays back, pulling me on top of him. I happily oblige, my hands roaming him, unable to choose where they want to land- his luscious wet hair, his glistening, defined chest, his beautiful face, his sexy waist.

"I love you, Isabella Cullen." The words are complete music to my ears, a lullaby in the calm atmosphere of the meadow. "And I have always been terrified of losing you."

"That won't ever happen," I say quietly, barley before the words have left his mouth. "Don't be." I put a hand to his cheek, staring at him lovingly. He seems to lean into my touch, his hold tightening around me as a hand of his ventures into my long, wet hair.

And then I remind him of our unbreakable bond by repeating the same words I spoke before making love for the first time on our honeymoon.

"Don't be afraid. We belong together."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:43 pm

"I love you," I match Alice's second set of words in unison. Her lips already on mine, I press into them, kissing her with a passion I never knew could exist in someone like myself.

My hands find her beautiful face and fit perfectly, like she was made for me. Because she was made for me, as I was for her. A soft moan escapes me as our tongues dance, sparks going off all around us- at least, in my head.

I could kiss her forever; neither of us need air or any other needs except each other. I feel her small, soft hands slide up my back as she pulls herself closer to me, and me closer to her. Our bodies meet with a small 'smack'.

Finally, after who knows how long, our lips break. A breathless laugh escapes me simply out of happiness. "Alice," I gasp. "You are the most phenomenal woman. I cannot even describe, ma'am..." I shake my head as I stare into her heart-shatteringly beautiful golden eyes. Instead, I let everything I'm feeling flow off of me in vibes, letting her take them in.

Alice's bright white smile makes my heart beat to life again, it seems. "You don't have to." And then I see my emotions meet her, and she closes her eyes briefly.

"Oh, Jasper..." she whispers. They are strong. Every word she just spoke to me I have embedded in my mind for eternity. Alice is so perfect; my love and soul forever.

I draw in her remarkable scent, almost causing me to fall off the tree branch, and vamp her around so she is pressed up against the trunk. A small gasp of surprise comes from her; I smile in victory at her not having a vision.

Her hands slide up the rest of my back and grip my shoulders. "For someone so small, you are so strong," I say, leaning close to her face, my hands coming to a rest on her hips. "Both emotionally and physically."

I put my forehead to hers as she replies. "Thank-you, my strong soldier. I love you so much, Jazzy." And with that, she tugs me closer.

I chuckle, still holding those damn gorgeous orbs of hers. "At your service, ma'am," and with that, press my body completely into hers, our lips meeting simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:04 pm

I kiss my Jasper and I relish the kiss. He's simply amazing. I mumble sweet nothings between our kisses and the smile cannot stray from my face. I inhale his scent when I finally pull away from him, holding his face between my hands. I run a thumb over a scar, "You're beautiful." I say and kiss him again before he can rebut it.

Then I pull away, take his hand, wink, and leap off the tree with his hand in mine. I let out a laugh as we fall. I look over at him, grinning, and admire his features lighting up.

We land on the ground with a thud and I'm drawn to him again. I wrap my arms around his waist and we begin to walk. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Did you know that I love you?" I ask him, the smile still there.

"Why yes, ma'am, I actually did. Fancy that." He replies, pressing his lips to my temple, "And just where are we going now, my dear?"

I shrug, keeping my eyes focused ahead, "I don't know. Wherever this forest takes us. Maybe we'll come across the other couples," I pause, "actually, nevermind. I don't want to know what they are doing."

Laughing, I stop us and come in front of him, placing my hands on his bare shoulders. I begin to hum a quiet tune, "Mm how about we dance in the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:25 am

I laugh as my Granddaughter giggles loudly in my arms, she fidgets until I set her on the ground.
I turn to see my beautiful wife who is walking with Jacob, and I am overcome, her beauty in the sunlight sends butterflies to my stomach, the way it always has since we fell in love. I admire every curve of her body, suddenly wishing we were alone.
We weren't though, and I would have to wait until later to show the love of my life just exactly what she did to me.

Esme notices my eyes roam over her and giggles softly. "Oh Carlisle." She vamps to me and plants a soft kiss on my lips, before taking my hand. "Come on, we're nearly at the waterfall." I follow my wife, as Jacob scoops up Renesmee and walks to our left. She giggles, and chimes for Jacob to put her down, but he doesn't, only making her laugh more.

I smile, enjoying the feeling of togetherness as we approach the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Getaway    Family Getaway  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Getaway
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: The Roleplay :: Away From Forks :: Isle Esme-
Jump to: