You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Siblings Outing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Siblings Outing    Siblings Outing  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:21 pm

I looked back at the house another time, reading the mutt's and my daughter's thoughts. It was very worrying leaving our daughter with Jacob for the first time in a few months. Of course, Esme and Carlisle stayed behind to watch over the two and Esme practically shoved us all out the door and said we needed some 'quality time with our mates' and some 'time as siblings'. Alice clapped her hands and giggled while the rest of us sighed and smiled, reluctantly agreeing with Esme.

Bella and I were rather scared and wary to leave Renesmee alone but then Alice influenced us to go.
She told us that it wouldn't be too long of a trip but we both knew that was never the case. We would just go hunt and see where we went from there. We'd probably end up in Alaska by tonight.

We promised Esme and Carlisle that we would each have our phones on us in case she needed to call us for an emergency. She waved her hands and said there would be no problem. Renesmee was safe with them.

Bella looked back at the house with me and sighed once again and said, "You think they'll be alright?"

I looked down at Bella and smiled, "I'm sure they will be. The mutt is now playing peek-a-boo with Ness--" a look from Bella, "er, Renesmee." Bella still hated her daughter's name to be shortened to 'Nessie' but it was hard when everyone's thoughts had "Nessie" in them.

Bella shook her head, disregarding my mistake, and said, "I hope Esme takes some pictures of that. It would be quite comical."

I adjusted the pack full of Bella and mine's clothes and wrapped and arm around Bella, kissing her forehead, "It sure would be, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Outing    Siblings Outing  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:31 pm

I danced around my Jasper, throwing my arms up and spinning around in my flat shoes -- making me shorter than I already was. I didn't dare leave my heels behind, though. I packed two pairs just in case we went somewhere amazing. First, however, we were going hunting. Then the rest was up to us. Esme told us to take a few days, or even a week, off and so that's just what we would do. We had all been fussing over Renesmee that it was getting to be too much. Plus, we needed to properly hunt.

Jasper held our suitcase in his one hand and even though I packed it full of my clothes and his, we wasn't breaking a single sweat. Good ol' vampire strength. I marveled a bit more at his hair and golden eyes then I observed his features a bit more. His eyes landed in mine and his mouth turned into the smile I've always loved.

When he spoke in his accent, "Something bothering you, ma'am?", I died all over again. He was too much and too perfect for me.

"Nothing," I reply in my bubbly voice, "I was just admiring you, that's all." I reach up and brush his hair out of his face and go up on my toes to kiss him, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Outing    Siblings Outing  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:42 am

Phones, check. Clothes, check. Wallet, check. Keys, check. My angel, check. Siblings, check.

I think we're all set for our bonding time. Esme wants us to take a break and be stress-free. It''s a good idea. It's been a while since we've been together, have fun, be silly, and just paint the town. This trip is a perfect idea. There are lots of options. Alice might take us to the shopping store. Jasper might end up teaching us fighting lessons. Edward might take us to a sports center and let us try and beat him to the finish line. Bella might challenge me into an arm-wrestling match again. And Rose, my angel, might---oh wait, we might end up getting married all over again. We could hunt then play baseball. Or we could just do everything we could and want to do in this trip.

I got the bags and carried them. I wouldn't want to let my angel take my job. Even if she is a vampire and strong. I grinned at her randomly. She chuckled and came closer to me, pinching my cheeks. "You're being cute." I laughed and surprised her with a quick kiss on the lips. "Kiss before we go, check!" She rolled her eyes and smiled as she placed her hand on my chest, pushing my gently, and walks in the direction of the garage and I follow her.

We passed by Alice and Jasper who were so close to each other and having a moment. "Enough with the kisses, there's plenty of time for that." Jasper chuckled. "Shut up, Emm." Alice said teasingly. "I'll try!" I call out as I opened the trunk of Rosalie's BMW and placed the bags inside. I stood and called out once again, "Are we going to use our cars?" It's a stupid question. I know. But I'm not stupid enough to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Siblings Outing   Siblings Outing  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:02 pm

I laughed at Emmett's teasing with Alice and Jasper as Edward and I walked past them to the Volvo. "Well, Edward and I could take the Volvo, since there may not be enough room in Rose's car," I said to answer Emmett's question.

"Or," Alice suggests, "Jasper and I could take Em's jeep while you two ride with the couple." I made eye contact with Alice and knew she was challenging me. I smirked and shook my head at her. We both wanted to be alone with our mates, it seemed.

"Why don't we all just take our own vehicles? Edward and Bella the Volvo," Rosalie gestured to Emmett and herself, "us my BMW, and Alice and Jazz can take the jeep."

I opened my mouth to opinionate that was perfect when Emmett's voice boomed, his arms raised to settle us. "There's enough room in the BMW for us all. Don't you guys want to look good?" He pats the cherry red vehicle, smiling. "And if there isn't enough room, then the jeep it is. We need bonding time, guys. We'll have mate time during the night. You know..." He thrusted his hips.

Rosalie, Alice, and Jasper bursted out laughing. Edward turned his head away shyly but I could see him smile and hear him holding in his laughter. A smile grew on my face and then I laughed loudly into Edward's chest.

He turned back to me and laughed into my hair. Emmett enjoyed his comical moment and then took everyone's luggage, neatly fitting it into the trunk. Edward and I only had a large backpack whereas our siblings chose a suitcase. We were quite simple. I rubbed Edward's back lovingly as Emmett finished up.

"Well, then," he says as he closes the trunk and looks back to us all. "Hop in and let's hope we fit!"

Back to top Go down

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Outing    Siblings Outing  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:33 pm

When our adoptive parents suggested about us having a "quality sibling bonding", I was OK with the idea. We hadn't been really bonding much this days, we were too focused on our mates. As Emm carried the bags and gave me one of those to-die-for smiles of his I chuckle, approach him and pinch is cheeks. "You're being cute." I told him. He surprised me with a quick kiss. "Kiss before we go. Check!" He said as his forehead leaned into mine. I roll my eyes and smile. He never fails to make me fall for him all over again. I push him lightly and we go to the garage and pass by Alice and Jazz having their own quality time. I chuckle as Emm reprimanded them and Alice shutting him up.

"Are we going to use our cars?" Emm asked, though the answer was rather obvious.

"Well, Edwards and I could take the Volvo, since there may not be enough room in Rose's car." Bella answered.

"Or!" Alice said with a gleam in her eye. "Jasper and I could take Em's jeep while you two ride with the couple." It was clear that she was challenging Bella since we weren't exactly close. I shake my head and smile.

"Why don't we all just take our own vehicles? Edward and Bella the Volvo," I gesture towards me and my mate. "us my BMW, and Alice and Jazz can take the jeep."

"HEY. There's enough room in the BMW for us all. Don't you guys want to look good?" He smiles and pats the vehicle. "And if there isn't enough room, then the jeep it is. We need bonding time, guys. We'll have mate time during the night. You know..." He thrusts his hips and we all laugh. Except for Edward who turned away in embarrassment and was holding his laughter.

"Well, then," Emm said closing the trunk. "Hop in and let's hope we fit!"

And surprisingly, we all fit. Emm took the wheel and I took the shotgun seat. The others pile in the back.

"I never though we could all fit." Jasper admitted. And we all smile. I have a feeling that this trip would do us all some good. Who knows? Maybe Bella and I would get along.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Siblings Outing   Siblings Outing  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Surprisingly, we all fit into Rose's car.

It's a tight squeeze, but it worked comfortably. I sat with my little pixie partially on my lap, partially on the seat- her choice. Edward and Bella sit diagonally below us. It wasn't a dramatic difference, but they weren't directly next to us.

I hold Alice around the waist with one arm as my other hands out the side, my fingers drumming along the surface. I look around with my sunglasses on and look at Alice. She looks like the cutest thing with her sunglasses on- they frame her small face perfectly. She catches me admiring her and smiles.

"What?" she asks. I smile and shake my head. "Nothing." I lean down and put our noses together, then we shake our heads back and forth, laughing.

I notice Edward glance up and smile at us. He holds Bella's hand and they play- twisting and intertwining their fingers repeatedly.

I dip and kiss Alice passionately without deciding so she couldn't have seen it coming. Her bell-like laugh- the most beautiful sound in the world- rings in the air. I can't stop smiling.

Emmett and Rosalie sing to the radio together, laughing. Edward and Bella talk quietly, their hands still mingling, lost in their own little bubble. I'm lost in mine as well with my little soldier until my siblings interrupt.

Emmett drums to the beat on the car's dashboard and Rosalie presses the gas, speeding up. Adrenaline, fun, and joy comes off of them. I sigh and decide to put everyone in the mood- including myself. As much as I'd love to be alone with my Alice, and as much as Edward and Bella would probably enjoy being alone, we did need some sibling time.

I take Edward and Bella out of their classy, quiet moods. I pull myself out of Alice's gravity and her out of mine. Alice takes an unnecessary deep breath and lifts her sunglasses up onto her head, her eyes piercing mine. "Did you do that?" she asks. I lift my own glasses and look up at the sky, pretending to think. "Hmmm....Maybe, maybe not..." I smirk at her.

She laughs and nudges me with a fist, then yells for Rosalie to turn the radio up. She dances in her seat. "Dammit, Jasper!" she screams, laughing. I laugh loudly, sending off more waves. I hear giggling coming from Bella. She puts a hand to her mouth, trying to stop. Edward stares at her, giggling himself. "What?" he asks. Bella laughs silently and puts her hands up. "I don't know!"

"Blame Jasper, everyone!" Emmett shouts happily. I put my hands up. "Guilty is charged!" I laugh as Alice takes my face and plants a kiss on my cheek. Bella and Edward's giggling has finally turned into loud laughter. Edward playfully nips her neck, falling on top of her onto the seat. My sister's pure laughter fills the air and wind.

I look around and smile, enjoying everyone's new energy. Rosalie sings beautifully. I turn back to my Alice and watch her dance in her seat again, enjoying and admiring every move.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Outing    Siblings Outing  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:07 pm

HA! We all fit. Just like what I said. I grinned as we all settled in and prepared for this trip. Alice and Jasper, Edward and Bella on the back seat, Rose and I on the front seat. I think it's pretty legit that we are taking the front seats since we are supposed to be older than them. And we hit the big road. I held Rosalie's hand while I steer. And the two couples back there are cuddling and probably making love. Not to mention, in public since we all can be seen from outside. But I didn't mind teasing them aloud.

Suddenly, a change of atmosphere. Ugh. Jasper. Mood control freak. "Damn it, Jasper!" Alice screamed as she asked Rosalie to turn up the music and dancing on her seat and all of us laughing. "What?" Edward asks Bella as he giggles. "I don't know!" Bella answered, lifting her hands up. We all laughed. I could see Jasper from the rear mirror enjoying the change of moods. "Blame Jasper, everyone!" I said happily. Jasper raised his hands up in the air. "Guilty is charged!" Then smoochy time for Alice and Jasper. Bella and Edward were also being so cuddly. Rosalie sings beautifully, our hands still entwined. I stepped on the gas and the engine roared. We were laughing and we passed by some humans who were staring at us. "WOOO!" We screamed and it seems like we woke the whole country. We were still laughing and I realized, "Exactly, where are we going again?" They laughed while I continue driving but they didn't answer me. "Alright! To nowhere it is." They laughed again, and I just continued driving on the wide road since there are no intersections as of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Outing    Siblings Outing  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:30 pm

I sat practically on Jasper's lap and then he started making us giggle and be happy. It was fun. I started to sing along with Rose and I looked at Bella, hoping she would join in with us. She didn't though, she only buried her head in Edward's shirt.

Rosalie slowed down very slightly as we drove through Forks, music still cranked. I smirked at Bella, "Better hope Charlie doesn't catch us, hey Bella?" She only shook her head, hiding her smile in Edward's shirt. I laughed my bell laugh and sang louder with Rose.

I threw my hands up and danced around on Jasper's lap before turning around and running my fingers through his hair and pressing our foreheads together. He looked at me and continued to stare at me, a small smile playing on his lips.

I tuned everyone else out and sang softly to Jasper. I only wanted to sing to him and I only wanted to be with him. But, of course, we were with our siblings. I turned around again and, this time, I sat fully on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back into his chest and stuck my tongue out at the raised eyebrows of Edward.

Shut it,I thought to him, not a single word.

He laughed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Outing    Siblings Outing  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 am

I sit close to Bella and we lean against one another with our noses touching. We say quite words back and forth to one another.

"Bella, don't worry, Jacob will be just fine with Renesmee."

"I know, but this is our first time leaving her alone. I hope she understands where we are going."

"Esme will take good care of her. I'm more worried about the mutt and Renesmee."

"Edward, Jacob will be fine, I'm sure."

"I hope you're right."

We're interupted by the music being turned up far too loud and Rosalie and Alice singing. Jasper puts the mood on and my Bella lets out a laugh. I laugh with her and rain kisses over her face. We forget about our worries and I even sing along quietly with the girls.

I hear Alice's thoughts about Jasper and how she just wanted to be with him and only him and I can't help but raise my eyebrows at her.

I read her thoughts a moment later and laugh out loud. She sticks her tongue out at me and Bella looks between us, confused.

I pull Bella close, chuckling into her hair, "Alice wants to be alone with her Jasper but this is supposed to be a siblings outing. I am just laughing at her thoughts."

Bella laughs, too, and winks at Alice who turns her face away from us, resting her head on Jasper's shoulder.

We drive through Forks and Bella sits up straighter, looking around. I chuckle at my wife and she only glares at me. Oh Bella.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Siblings Outing   Siblings Outing  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:24 pm

I'm suddenly alert. I can't understand why.

I look around at our scene and Edward chuckles, staring at me. I whip my head around and glare at him momentarily. "Where exactly are we going?" I ask Emmett. He glances at me in his rearview mirror, his laughing dying down a bit at my expression. "Hunting, Bella," he says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Specifically." I state. Emmett turns the radio down and places both hands on the wheel. "Our usual hunting grounds. Actually, I don't think she's ever been yet, eh, Edward?" he asks my mate. "Just in the permitter of our home."

"This will be new to her." Jasper says behind me. Edward nods and looks at me with concern. "Are you alright, Bella?" he asks, placing his hand atop mine. I don't answer him, unsure why my mood suddenly killed everyone else's cheery moods.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Siblings Outing   Siblings Outing  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:26 pm

I keep a tightened hold on my Alice but stare at Bella, curious.

"It's normal, Bella, for a newborn to have mood swings," I say, though she was very gradually growing out of her newborn state. "Do you not feel safe?"

She turns her head to look at me. "I just feel alert, suddenly. Is that out of the ordinary?" she asks, worried. I shake my head and set my Alice down momentarily on the seat to lean and speak to my sister in law.

"I can feel that emotion, and it is completely normal. 100%. Especially since you've just left your daughter for some time- that plays an enormous part in it," I say, letting it sink in. "Remember how Edward explained us vampires get distracted easily? That is an element as well, though there is no real physical distraction. Your newborn senses change rapidly at the most random of times, in the most random emotional climates. It's nothing to stress over, Isabella."

I use her full name to really get it through to her. I see Alice smile proudly at me in my side vision and grin to myself.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Outing    Siblings Outing  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:10 pm

I raise my eyebrows at Bella's sudden interest in where we are going. A vision hits me as soon as she says that and I instantly know where we are going. Up north. We are going up near Canada - very close to our border. I see Bella take down a cougar and then the vision stops.

Edward is looking at me, nodding. He knows that that is where we are going. I smile, "You'll enjoy yourself, Bella. No worries."

She relaxes slightly and I cuddle into Jasper's arms, resting my head in the crook of his neck -- my favourite place to be.

Bella nods at both mine and Jasper's words and Edward asks again if his wife is okay. Emmett looks back and grins a goofy grin at us before throwing an arm over Rosalie's seat and kissing her cheek. She flutters a hand in his direction and he catches it and presses a kiss to the back of it. I look at the pair a moment more before I turn my head and kiss my Jasper's nose.

"I love you," I say quietly, pressing my nose against his cheek and closing my eyes. I couldn't wait to go hunt a bit with my family and just spend some time in old territory.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Outing    Siblings Outing  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:41 pm

I could hear Bella and Edward talking while Rosalie kept on singing and Alice humming as she cuddles up with Jasper. The highway's wide and we're on the straight track so I looked at Rosalie, knowing that I could manage to drive without looking at the road. She continues to sing and notices me. I smiled widely. "What?" she looks at me. I shake my head and she becomes hesitant."Whaat?" I chuckle and looked at the road. "Tell me!" she slaps my arm slightly. I laughed."Just keep singing" I looked at her and smiled. "Having a great time?" she raised her eyebrows. "It's a great show." I wink at her and she smiles and my heart melts. Damn she's beautiful. She looks at the road and hums."Eyes on the road, Mister." I chuckled and faced the road.

I sneaked at the rear mirror as Bella asked where I was heading to. "Hunting, Bella." I answered her with a blank face. "Specifically." She added. Riiiight. "Our usual hunting grounds. Actually, I don't think she's ever been yet, eh, Edward?" I asked Ed. "Just in the permitter of our home."

"This will be new to her." Jasper pitched in. It sure will. New paths, new species, everything. "You'' enjoy yourself Bella. Now worries." Alice reassured her. And it's back to cuddling. I looked at the mirror and then faced them randomly and I grinned. Alice looked at me for a split second and focused on Jasper. I threw my arm over a Rosalie's seat and leans in. Before she can react, I kissed her cheek. She waved me off but I got to catch her hand with the hand I was holding the steering wheel with. Driving like a boss. Having her hand, held it and puts it closer to my lips and kisses it. She smiles as I release her hand quickly and places my hand back to the steering wheel. I winked at her once more and chuckles. I face the road and in a second I received my award. Rosalie planted a quick kiss on my cheeks and winked at me this time. I chuckled and shook my head, smiling. And I step on the gas. I sure hope Bella wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Siblings Outing   Siblings Outing  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:56 am

"I'm fine, Edward," I try to reassure my husband. "I just...I feel...antsy?" I tell more myself than him.

"Would you like to run there instead?" he offers. My eyebrows go up as I look at him. "Could we really?" I ask. He smiles his crooked smile that takes my breath away once again. "Of course, love."

Alice, on Jasper's chest, sighs and chips in, shaking her head. "Nooo Edward, you cannot do that. This is a family trip."

"If she's uncomfortable here, I want her to get out, Alice," he defends us. "Since when are vampires antsy anyways?" Rosalie asks. "We can be as still as a statue and feel fine."

I sigh and lean back, trying to relax. "Don't worry about it, Edward." He's about to protest when I hush him. "Edward, it's okay. Just...come here." I pull him closer to me and cuddle into his chest. He obediently wraps his arms around me. I rub my hand roughly on his stomach, his t-shirt wrinkling from the movement.

Edward releases a soft sound of pleasure- not exactly a moan, but somewhere between that and a sigh. I loved doing this- it felt good for him, he's told me so many times, and I loved knowing I was comforting my husband. I smile, getting lost in him. "Are you sure?" he whispers quietly to me. I nod.

In his arms now, I felt fine. Not alert, not antsy, just perfect. I lean up to kiss him and then retreat to his chest again, hiding in his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Outing    Siblings Outing  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:34 pm

I glare at Alice who reminds me that this is supposed to be a siblings outing. I'm more worried about my wife, however, and if she wants to run, she can darn well run.

Bella cuddles into my chest, telling me for the third time she is fine. I nod and wrap my arm around her and she begins to rub my stomach and chest.

It feels amazing when she does that. Her touch just sets me on fire and I feel so soothed.

I sigh and lean my head back into the head rest. I use my free hand and catch Bella's chin, raising her face to my own, and I plant kisses all over -- on her eyelids, cheeks, chin, nose and finally, her beautiful lips. I admire her face that I hold between my fingers before I let her lay her head back on my chest.

"I love you," I whisper to her, smiling as I close my eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Outing    Siblings Outing  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Bella relaxes as she loses herself in Edward. Alice's nose is pressed to mine. I smile.

"I love you," Edward says absent-mindedly, smiling. My smile grows wider. "I love you," Bella responds happily.

"I love you," I tell my Alice. She smiles. "I love you, too!" She tells me again, taking my face with both hands and kissing my lips. I can't help but laugh as we kiss, being once again so grateful I have this woman.

"I love you, Emmett!" I call as Alice and I look at each other. I see him roll his eyes in the rearview. "I love you, Jasper!" He responds, grinning.

"I love you, Rose!" We all speak in sarcastic tones, even though we truly do- of course- love each other. She turns and looks at me for a moment, one exquisite eyebrow raised in question. "I love you, Jasper."

I howl in laughter. "I-" Edward holds his hand up, silencing me. He turns (carefully, as to not disturb relaxed Bella), and smirks. "I love you, Jasper!" He sings, moving his head to add to his joking.

He taps his temple then points to Alice. "We saw this coming." He winks at his sister and turns back, resting with his mate. I laugh harder and give Alice a kiss on her perfect cheek.

"I love you, Bella," I say cheerfully but calmly as to not rile her up again. She slowly peeks out from behind Edward- crimson eyes only. "I love you, Jasper," she responds with not sarcasm like everyone else, but real truth.

She returns to her hiding spot in Edward's jacket; her presence feels tranquil.

I was suddenly oh so tempted to stand right up and shout, "I love you all!" with Alice's hand in mine, arms raised. But I didn't want to disturb anyone, especially my sister.

I hold Alice tighter, still smiling, and ask Emmett, "We almost there?"
Back to top Go down

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Outing    Siblings Outing  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:40 am

It started with Edward getting corny at Bella and it ends with all of us saying I love you to each other, Although all of us spoke in sarcastic tones, except Bella, it was rather obvious that we all did love each other. Even though Bella and I didn't have such a good beginning, it doesn't actually mean that it also has a bad ending.

"We almost there?" Jazz asks my mate .

"Yep! We're entering paradise baby!" Emm says happily. "It won't be long."

I grin. "I can't wait to be there already."

"Ohh, so do I." Emm looks at me and winks. "I just can't WAIT."

"Emmett!!!" Alice laughs. "We know when you're giving that expression to Rosalie."

We all burst out laughing.

"You know me too well Alice." Emm says with a grin. "Annnd we're here everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siblings Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Outing    Siblings Outing  Empty

Back to top Go down

Siblings Outing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: The Roleplay :: Forks :: Forks - The Hunting Grounds-
Jump to: